560 x 440mm Double Bowl Tegranite Sink, Black
- Tegranite + sink
- 2 bowls
- High resistance surface to impacts, thermal shocks and high temperatures
- Excellent UV resistance against decoloring
- Bacteria-free surface very easy to clean
Select a colour: Black
Tegranite+Teka Tegranite+ sinks have evolved into a work area for kitchen lovers that look for innovation, practicality and functionality in the kitchen. Stone, Forsquare and Square are the new ranges for our new Tegranite+ products. They were made with high quality Quartz, a material on the rise. 80% Quartz combined with acrylic resins to obtain a hardened material very resistant to thermal shocks, impacts and dirt. In addition, it is available in a wide range of colours. Quality and colour… you can choose!
UndermountA popular option to install with stone, granite, or other composite materials. This sink is mounted and caulked from underneath using the special clips provided. Undermounting is easy to clean and prevents dirt from getting stuck around or below the rim, the countertop is entirely smooth and the sink looks elegant and practical.
XXL CapacityIts large size offers spaciousness, which facilitates the cleaning of any kitchen utensil with a capacity of up to 200 mm.
- Tegranite+ sink
- Two bowls
- Undermount installation
- 3½" manual basket waste with siphon
- 200 and 155 mm deep bowls
- 60 cm base unit
- Product width (mm): 440
- Product depth (mm): 200
- Product length (mm): 560
- Net weight (Kg): 11,27
- Main Bowl Length (mm): 325
- Main Bowl Width (mm): 400
- Main Bowl Depth (mm): 200
- Material: Tegranite+
- Type of installation: Undermount
- Valve hole type: 3½"
- Base unit (cm): 60
- Secondary Bowl Length (mm): 160
- Secondary Bowl Width (mm): 400
- Secondary Bowl Depth (mm): 155
Sink Lay out
- Number of bowls: 2B
- Number of drainers: 2B
- Installation clips: Yes
- Siphon: Yes
You may also be interested in
AccessoriesCompatible accessories, not included in the product.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.