For the dough:
- 150 ml Lukewarm water
- 3 g Yeast
- 1 Tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 115 g All-purpose flour
- 115 g Strong bread flour
- 6 g Salt
For the filling:
- Tomato paste
- Fresh mozzarella
- Ricotta cheese
- Fresh basil
- Finely grated parmesan cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil
- For the dough: make the crust in a bowl by mixing water with yeast and olive oil, set aside. In a big bowl, put the flours together with salt, and add the previous mix gradually as you knead with your hands. Knead for about three minutes and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- On a floured benchtop, knead the dough by stretching it and roll several times until smooth. Let the dough rest again for at least three to four hours at room temperature.
- Then, stretch the dough gently over the floured work surface.
- For the filling: spread tomato paste over half of the dough and place mozzarella and ricotta cut into pieces on the top.
- Finish it with prosciutto slices, basil leaves and a bit of ground parmesan cheese. Seal the dough, shape the edges, and bake in the previously preheated oven and stone with MaestroPizza mode for 5-10 minutes.